"Fraunkirche - the tomb of emperor Ludwig" Top 5 Page for this destination Frauenkirche - Cathedral Church of Our Lady Tip by globetrott
Frauenkirche - Cathedral Church of Our Lady, Munich: 92 reviews and 167 photos
When you enter Fraunkirche you will see this great tomb of the emperor Ludwig der Bayer.
When you click on my picture you will see the big dimensions of it, against the person standing in front of the tomb.
On each corner of the tomb a knight in full iron-armour will protect the emperor.
Address: Frauenplatz 12, 80331 Munich
Directions: Inside of Fraunkirche, just next to the entrance.
Phone: 49 89 2900 820
More Reviews (92)
- See All Christmas-markets in Munich
- See All share the streets with the horses
- See All strange and funny steins
- See All To Starnberg by S-bahn
- See All A good place to powder your nose !
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels