"Bust of John F. Kennedy" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Dabs
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,705 reviews and 3,066 photos
As we were wandering down Marylebone Road, we ran across this bust of John F. Kennedy, an American President who was assasinated in 1963.
The bust was unveiled in 1965 by his brother Robert Kennedy (who in 1968 was also assasinated), it was subscribed for by over 50,000 of the Sunday Telegraph in amounts no greater than L1.
More Off The Beaten Path in London (52)
More Reviews (227)
- See All Budget Hotel, Great Location In...
- See All Travel to Glasgow
- See All Christmas pantomimes
- See All Christmas in London
- See All Sky Garden
- See All Fish and chips in Camden
Dabs' Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels