"Bust of John F. Kennedy" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Dabs
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,703 reviews and 3,058 photos
As we were wandering down Marylebone Road, we ran across this bust of John F. Kennedy, an American President who was assasinated in 1963.
The bust was unveiled in 1965 by his brother Robert Kennedy (who in 1968 was also assasinated), it was subscribed for by over 50,000 of the Sunday Telegraph in amounts no greater than L1.
More Off The Beaten Path in London (52)
More Reviews (226)
- See All Travel to Glasgow
- See All Christmas pantomimes
- See All Christmas in London
- See All Sky Garden
- See All Fish and chips in Camden
- See All Gloucester Road hotel
Dabs' Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels