"City Churches: Christ Church Newgate Street" Historical Tip by yooperprof
Historical, London: 219 reviews and 548 photos
Favorite thing: Actually, all that's left is the steeple, which Ian Nairn called Christopher Wren's best.
The rest of the church was destroyed in the Blitz.
Just to the east of Holborn Viaduct.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Whole Paycheck in Camden
- See All The Wallace Collection
- See All Favorite Pubs - Little Venice
- London Gay Pride Celebration
- See All Liverpool Street Station
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels