"St Michael's church" Top 5 Page for this destination Church of St Michael Tip by Raimix
Church of St Michael, Vilnius: 5 reviews and 6 photos
This church differ from others, because of museum of architecture is inside. What is more, this church is only one built in style if renaissance.
Details of interior was devastated in wars, fires. Remained tomb of Leonas Sapiega and his family (chancellor of Grand Duchy of Lithuania, who died in 1633).
Address: Sv. Mykolo st. 9
Directions: Near St Ann's and Bernardines churches.
More Things to Do in Vilnius (38)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Balti Drambliai - White Elephants
- See All Traku Voke palace
- See All Photography - sometimes is difficult
- See All Minibuses - fast trip around Vilnius
- See All Big shop near river Neris
- See All To go for a dance :)
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels