"Bell tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Belfry in Cathedral Square Tip by Raimix
Belfry in Cathedral Square, Vilnius: 17 reviews and 23 photos
White, tall bell tower stays in Cathedral square. This tower has a history from early ages of Grand Duchy of Lithuania to nowadays. This tower was built on the remain of old defensive wall (just was tallen). His substructure is oldest remained brick built structure in Vilnius (from about XII century). Old bells was changed recently.
Watch out - the clock was not so precisional.
Address: Katedros a. 1
Directions: Near Cathedral
More Things to Do in Vilnius (38)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Balti Drambliai - White Elephants
- See All Traku Voke palace
- See All Photography - sometimes is difficult
- See All Minibuses - fast trip around Vilnius
- See All Big shop near river Neris
- See All To go for a dance :)
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels