"Underground brand" Top 5 Page for this destination Clothes and Shoes Tip by sourbugger
Clothes and Shoes, London: 126 reviews and 134 photos
I noticed recently that the logo of the London Underground is going to be franchised to various clothing manufacturers.
Odd really, if you want to have clothing with the logo on, why not just apply for a job with London Transport and get it for free ? After all you need only work an hour or two and then scive off (much like most of their employees)
What to buy: Sourbugger wonders what items would be appropriate for the brand ? Perhaps a 'boob tube' or fishnet tights using the tube map ? (careful Sourbugger, don't get carried away this is a family website - G)
More Reviews (261)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels