"Guided tours" Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Trakai General: 9 reviews and 8 photos
Favorite thing: There were a lot of groups, usually small ones (up to 10-15 persons) guided by hired guide in the Trakai castle. I could hear mainly Polish and Russian language, but there was one group guided in English as well.
Guided tours for groups up to 30 persons costed:
- in Lithuanian language - 40 Lt (for Lithuanian pupils - 20 Lt)
- in foreign language - 50 Lt (€ 15; US$ 18; 70 Polish zl).
To hire a guide in foreign language book in advance in Trakai History Museum - details here.
More Reviews (119)
- General information
- No vacancy
- Weather, walking shoes...
- See All The oldest church of Trakai
- See All Doggy pens and kennels/doghouses
- See All Cenakai? What's that?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Trakai?Share Your Travels