"Isa Khan's Tomb Chamber" New Delhi Things to Do Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Things to Do: 437 reviews and 888 photos
Inside the octagonal building, can be seen five tombstones without names on it. Be cafeful with bats that flying sometimes. So peaceful here, I like to see the light comes in through the Jaalis [fine stone trellis] and how symmetric the windows in the chamber >> this symmetrical things became feature in Mughal architecture.
Address: Mathura Road, Delhi
Directions: Nearby Afsar Wala Masjid and Bharat Scouts and Guides Marg
Phone: (011) 4625275
More Reviews (18)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- Namaste jee
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- See All Indian tomato soup
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels