"Isa Khan's Tomb octagonal building" New Delhi Things to Do Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Things to Do: 437 reviews and 888 photos
Isa Khan's Tomb is an octagonal building. Pretty beautiful even the place seems to be forgotten [compared with Humayun?s Tomb itself]. The most I like is the details on the facade and the roofs which looks truely old but still colorful.
* Entrance fee: Indian Rs10 and Pathkar [non-Indian] Rs250, including visit to Humayun's Tomb
Address: Mathura Road, Delhi
Directions: Nearby Afsar Wala Masjid and Bharat Scouts and Guides Marg
Phone: (011) 4625275
More Reviews (18)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- Namaste jee
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- See All Indian tomato soup
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels