"Cathedral Church of the Redemption" New Delhi Things to Do Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Things to Do: 437 reviews and 888 photos
The architect of this beautiful church is Henry Alexander Medd [1892 - 1977]. Inspired by Palladio Chuch of Il Redentore in Venice! No wonder, the name Cathedral Church of the Redemption is derived from this church; Redentore >> Redemption.
It was used as the main Anglican church for senior British Officials in New Delhi  and now is the diocese of the Bishop of the Church of Northern India.
Address: Church Road, New Delhi
Directions: Not so far from Rashtrapati Bhavan, can be reached from Willingdon Crescent, North Road or Talkatora Road to Church Road.
Phone: (011) 3015396
More Reviews (18)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- Namaste jee
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- See All Indian tomato soup
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels