"Government buildings around Vijay Chowk" New Delhi Things to Do Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Things to Do: 437 reviews and 888 photos
Divided by two blocks:
~ North Block [here is the picture from this group] like Sansad Bhavan [Parliament House] and Central Hall [which is open for public]
~ South Block like The Prime Minister's Office and Minister of Defence. So called 'high security zone'.
Address: Vijay Chowk, India Gate to Rashtrapati Bhavan
Directions: Nearby India Gate, also can be found from Dalhousie Road and Thyagaraj Marg.
More Reviews (18)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- Namaste jee
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- See All Indian tomato soup
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels