"Namaste jee" New Delhi Local Custom Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Local Customs: 22 reviews and 22 photos
Say "namaste jee" [just like hello in English] before start a conversation will be cool. Put both of your palms close to chest and added with a smile. Then listening their explaination and say "haan jee" sometimes. I found, learning Hindi is pretty interesting. And more friendly in conversation if you know several Hindi's words.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- See All Humayun's Tomb Chamber
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- See All Indian tomato soup
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels