"What a sail!" Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Trakai Transportation: 24 reviews and 32 photos
This lovely, old looking sailing boat, was "parked" on the castle island, just left to the entrance via the wooden bridge. There was no-one from its staff but I could read that the boat was called "Baltis" and the price was 5 (suaugusiems ???) or 10 (vaikams ???) Lt per hour... cheap... call the phone numbers shown there and below.
othercontact: 8 659 09008
Phone: 8 673 73234
More Reviews (114)
- General information
- No vacancy
- Weather, walking shoes...
- See All The oldest church of Trakai
- See All Doggy pens and kennels/doghouses
- See All Town built on water :-)
- See All Cenakai? What's that?
- See All Just in case you drive...
- See All Souvenirs, amber...
- See All Applied art collection
- See All With a bow or crossbow
Been to Trakai?Share your travels with the world!