"Hire me please!" Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Trakai Transportation: 24 reviews and 32 photos
There were a few pedal boats to rent at shore of Galve Lake, next to the island with the castle. Although there were quite many visitors in Trakai... no-one wanted to rent them. I asked about the price and I was told about 15 Lt per hour. I preferred walking on foot.
More Reviews (114)
- General information
- No vacancy
- Weather, walking shoes...
- See All The oldest church of Trakai
- See All Doggy pens and kennels/doghouses
- See All Town built on water :-)
- See All Cenakai? What's that?
- See All Just in case you drive...
- See All Souvenirs, amber...
- See All Applied art collection
- See All With a bow or crossbow
Been to Trakai?Share your travels with the world!