Bhatia's: "'Beras bulir Panjang' peas pulao :)" New Delhi Restaurant Tip by ukirsari
New Delhi Restaurants: 124 reviews and 133 photos
Favorite Dish: Indian cuisine has unique way in cooking rice. Using lamb and butter becomes 'Rice Biryani' and using several kind of veggie and meat [red meat or chicken] and spices so called 'Pulao' [read as phlao]. My fave here is peas pulao. Rice cooked with peas and butter. I like the texture of rice, which is quite different with type of rice in my country. We called it 'beras bulir panjang' [nahhhh, there's no translation for this. But I can describe it: Indian rice is 'taller' compared with Indonesia's]. Yummy!!!!
Address: C-5 Jangpura, New Delhi
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Behind Rajdoot Hotel, Delhi
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in New Delhi (2)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Greenery New Delhi
- Mingle around with the Indians at India...
- See All Humayun's Tomb Chamber
- Sunblock is a must
- See All Nice wooden stuffs
- Namaste jee
- auto-rickshaw drivers? Don't believe...
- After midnight to the downtown!
- See All auto-rickshaw plus pollution air ;)
- Indian Bollywood and foreign movies
- Next to YMCA Tourist Hostel
Been to New Delhi?Share your travels with the world!
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels