"A28 - The main road to Hoogeveen" Hoogeveen Transportation Tip by Jerelis
Hoogeveen Transportation: 4 reviews and 3 photos
The A28 is a very important highway in The Netherlands. It goes all the way from the North (Julianaplein - city of Groningen) to the middle (Waterlinie - city of Utrecht) of our country. It's a bout 200 km long.
Getting to Hoogeveen isn't a difficult task. Just get on the A28 and you'll get the exit to the city.
To enter the city of Hoogeveen, you're able to get off at 3 points:
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Hoogeveen (3)
More Reviews (80)
- See All A household name across Hoogeveen.
- See All Some more dancing, singing and fun!
- See All Ice skating - Skating rink in the city...
- See All Wings & Wheels - Part 3.
- See All Airport Hoogeveen - 'Plane spotting'!
- See All Grolsch -> Just like home sweet home!...
- See All Het Huis te Echten - Renovations and...
- See All Do drink enough!!!
- See All Honest trade for a honest price!
- Comfortable three-star hotel.
- Travel light!
Been to Hoogeveen?Share your travels with the world!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Hoogeveen hotel reviews
- Hotel Hoogeveen
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 12, 2013