"Spencer House" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Dabs
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,705 reviews and 3,066 photos
If you walk through Green Park from the tube station down the walkway on the edge of the park, look over to your left about 1/2 way down and you will see the Spencer House. The Spencer family, Princess Di's relatives, still own Spencer House but lease it to various tenants.
It is open to the public by guided tour every Sunday except during January and August which is when I was there.
More Off The Beaten Path in London (52)
More Reviews (227)
- See All Budget Hotel, Great Location In...
- See All Travel to Glasgow
- See All Christmas pantomimes
- See All Christmas in London
- See All Sky Garden
- See All Fish and chips in Camden
Dabs' Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels