"The beaches" Top 5 Page for this destination Aveiro Things to Do Tip by Henrik_rrb

Aveiro Things to Do: 22 reviews and 40 photos

The fantastic beach in Aveiro
by Henrik_rrb

Oh how nice... After discovering the city-center for a half day we decided it was time to see something new. And the new things were the beach. There are two big beaches outside Aveiro, and I suggest you to take the car, or a bus if there is one, from the city-center, since it's way too long to go there by foot.

The beach we went to was chilometer-long, with really nice, white, sand. Since I'm a chicken (...) I never went into the water (17 ***ing degrees, who would swim then...??) but I would say that the beach is the best thing. The water didn't seem too nice.
But I might be wrong. Again...

Close to the beach are also two minigolf-courts, where we spent the rest of the day, burning our skin... It's something i would suggest you to try (playing minigolf, not burning the skin...) since it was a great play.

Although I didn't win, it was good courts, and not too much people either, even if it was during high-season.

Parking-places are no problem, close by to the beach. And also the roads are fine.

Directions: Just follow the signs, from everywhere, for the beach.

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Aug 21, 2004

Comments

Henrik_rrb

“There is always a new place to see.”

Have you been to Aveiro?