"Horseguards Parade" Top 5 Page for this destination Ceremonial London Tip by Mariajoy
Ceremonial London, London: 53 reviews and 55 photos
Favorite thing: I love this wide open space in the middle of London.... used occasionally for ceremonial purposes. I have seen various members of the royal family here on horseback ... and Lord Mountbatten once.. a long time ago..
St James Park is just opposite.
More Reviews (312)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
- See All Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge
- See All Inside the GLA
- See All Whitechapel Market
- See All Don't leave home without these!
- Trapped on a Bus in Traffic
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels