"Statue of Queen Victoria-Kensington Gardens" Kensington and Knightsbridge Tip by Dabs
Kensington and Knightsbridge, London: 39 reviews and 68 photos
Outside Kensington Palace is this statue of Queen Victoria sculpted by her daughter, Princess Louise, to celebrate 50 years of her mother's reign.
You can see Kensington Palace in the background, Queen Victoria was born in Kensington Palace and lived there until she became queen in 1837.
Address: Kensington Gardens
More Reviews (233)
- See All Travel to Glasgow
- See All Christmas pantomimes
- See All Christmas in London
- See All Fish and chips in Camden
- See All Gloucester Road hotel
- See All Visitor Oyster Card
Dabs' Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels