"Alpine flora" Langtang National Park Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Langtang National Park Things to Do: 12 reviews and 13 photos
I guess this is a gentian, but I will leave this toi the experts. Once in a while, not only when there's a steep uphill, check the ground foir beutiful alpine flowers. They hug the ground, most of them, but remain you of their presence by very strong colors.
The Langtang area is famous for its flora. Perhaps, if you are interested, bringing a flower book from Pilgrim's could be interesting?
More Things to Do in Langtang National Park (8)
More Reviews (27)
- See All AMS - high altitude
- See All Hiking distances from Dunche to Inner...
- Landscapes of Langtang Valley by...
- See All Many lakes around Gosainkunda
- See All Great lodges at Chandanbari
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Langtang National Park?Share Your Travels