"Alternate driving route through UBC campus" Top 5 Page for this destination University of British Columbia Tip by rmdw
University of British Columbia, Vancouver: 14 reviews and 13 photos
The UBC campus isn't setup very well for driving tours. But if you do want to drive it then I'd suggest taking the "back lane" route along West Mall. The path is indicated in red in the picture.
It's best to walk through the campus, though it's difficult to find parking and if you do, it's fairly expensive. Another option is to take the B-Line bus out to UBC - quick and great fun!
Address: Point Grey, Vancouver, BC
More Off The Beaten Path in Vancouver (19)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Downtown Walking Tour #1
- See All Different, More Authentic Chinese Food
- See All Need a catch a taxi from Granville...
- See All Do the Grouse Grind!
- See All A Great Butcher Shop!
rmdw's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels