Bayaonda: "Best dinner of our trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Vieques Restaurant Tip by liqdstar

Isla de Vieques Restaurants: 13 reviews and 14 photos

i scarfed down the food minutes after this pic!
by liqdstar

This restaurant was SO amazing...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! It's carribean fusion food and I think they change the daily specials.

The restaurant is a bit pricey, but not more than the other dinner restaurants on the island, and the prices are well worth it!

The sitting area is so pretty and peaceful, its outdoors under a large wooden canopy. The staff is incredibly friendly! We had a great conversation with our waitress (who was from Cali and moved to VIeques after a visit!). They were so friendly, they gave us an after-dinner drink on the house!

I had a chicken dish cooked with some yummy spices and served with a great mango salsa, with a side of garlic potatoes...and the most amazing dessert! it was a chocolate mouse with creme faiche (?) on top..omg it was SO good.
I have absolutely no complaints about the place, even the house wine was great!

The menu had a little of everything, chicken, seafood, steak, etc.

Because we went off-season, they were only open for dinner on Mondays. If you are visiting the island, definetly have dinner here and check when it's open!

Favorite Dish: Definetly the dessert!

Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 787-741- 0312
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 5
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 15, 2004

Comments

liqdstar

“Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing”

Have you been to Isla de Vieques?