"Another good bookstall disappears" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Favorite Tip by mke1963
Beijing General: 425 reviews and 520 photos
Favorite thing: After the disappearance, in summer 2003, of the excellent bookshop in the Lufthansa Centre, now another one has vanished.
The bookstall in the lobby had a particularly good selection of books on China. It is now a jewellery shop. A selection of books (maybe 5% of what was in the lobby bookstall) is now available in the Business Centre which is in the connecting corridor to Starbucks/Watsons. Oh...and the good little supermarket Nick's Mart is now outside the Lido, just alongside Starbucks.
More General in Beijing (8)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Bento & Berries
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels