Bier Garten: "German Food and Beer" Hong Kong Restaurant Tip by backpackerbaby
Hong Kong Restaurants: 974 reviews and 1,254 photos
Wanna try German food? No need to fly to Germany, just head to Hanoi Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, where Bier Garten is located.
It's a pub and restaurant but unlike those local pubs, it's not noisy at all. A great place for meeting friends for a nice chat or a dinner gathering.
Favorite Dish: must try:
- pork knuckle : it's served with some sour cabble and mashed potatoes. Very tasty and really makes you full.
- a cold plate of mixed sausages and cheese
- Apfel Strudel ( an extremely yummy dessert !)
and of course, GERMAN BEER!
Address: Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (49)
- See All Lung Yeuk Tau Heritage Trail
- See All It's not simply dragon dance ... it's...
- See All Please Stand on Your Right!!!!
- See All 'fing shui faat'
- Love the Earth, Protect the Environment!
- A BIG backpack!
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels