"Carnaval in the park" Other Gardens, Parks & Squares Tip by benazer
Other Gardens, Parks & Squares, London: 87 reviews and 224 photos
During the summer months there is always a fair or a carnaval going on at some park in London,in this park there is four bands,all playing different music ,goes on for saturday and sunday,on sunday there will be some Latin american music which I am looking forward to,last year it was very good..
Address: Burges park
More Reviews (70)
- See All Trees
- See All Back streets of london.
- See All Belly dancing in London
- See All shopping at Regent street
- See All Look in front of you
- See All Chinese restaurants
benazer's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels