A Taste of Home: "For those Antipodeans missing Home!!" Top 5 Page for this destination London Shopping Tip by sue_stone
London Shopping: 1,142 reviews and 1,731 photos
A Taste of Home (formerly Skippy's Lunchbox) is a small shop that sells food and drink from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
It is conveniently located in Shepherds Bush, where a large number of Antipodeans set up home.
What to buy: All you favourite chocolates, biscuits and sweets from back home, along with a range of beers.
I popped in and bought one of my old favourites - Space Food Sticks!
What to pay: not cheap......but worth it!!
Address: 8 Shepherds Bush Road, Shepherds Bush W12
Directions: 5 Mins walk from Shepherds Bush Tube, at the start of Shepherds Bush Road, Shepherds Bush, West London
Phone: 020 8740 6262
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (366)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels