"Central Texas State Fair" Central Texas State Fair Tip by Sweetberry1
Central Texas State Fair, Killeen: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Central Texas State Fair, held in Belton, around the Labor Day weekend each year.
This fair has been a Killeen-Belton annual event since 1987. The fair features rides, games, and a large variety of food.
Livestock shows and competitions, creative arts shows and competitions, military marching units from Fort Hood in nearby Killeen, concerts and shows, and professional bull riding.
If you are visiting during this time, you really should attend.. I had a fantastic time here.
Daily Fairground Admission....
Adults - $2.00,
Children 12 & under - $1.00
Monday, September 6 - Military Appreciation Day...
All Military admitted FREE with valid Military ID
Professional Bull Riding...
Tickets September 3 & 4...
Reserved Adults $12.00, and $10.00
Reserved Kids $10.00 and $8.00
Adults $8.00, Kids $6.00
Tickets available at the Expo Box Office and online at Texas Box Office.
Address: Bell County Expo Center
More Reviews (37)
- See All Markets.. Good Shopping
- See All Bowling at Hallmark Lanes
- See All Many Clubs & Nightspots
- See All A very familia place
- See All Much to see and do.
- See All Killeen's 4th. of July Celebrations
- See All Killeen Municipal Airport
- See All The Humvee.. (HMMVVV)
- See All Might bring some clothing also.
- See All Drive on the 'Right' side of the road
- See All One of the Best
Been to Killeen?Share your travels with the world!
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Have you been to Killeen?Share Your Travels