"Rue Miron" Le Marais Tip by GUYON
Le Marais, Paris: 36 reviews and 76 photos
Behind the City Hall, there is the rue Miron with 2 ancient houses built in the 14e century.
The number 11 is called the Reaper due to a commercial sign. The number 13 is the Sheep.
They are remodeled in 1967 and the half-timber has been cleared from the plaster.
othercontact: Metro : Hotel de Ville
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels