"Apsley House" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Dabs
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,705 reviews and 3,066 photos
As this was also included on the London Pass, I popped in for a visit. The tour is self guided, they provide you with an audio tour to visit the various rooms.
The house was lived in by the first Duke of Wellington and the tour focuses on the history of the "Iron Duke" and features a vast collection of his porcelain, silver and paintings.
Also known as No. 1 London
More Off The Beaten Path in London (52)
More Reviews (227)
- See All Budget Hotel, Great Location In...
- See All Travel to Glasgow
- See All Christmas pantomimes
- See All Christmas in London
- See All Sky Garden
- See All Fish and chips in Camden
Dabs' Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels