"The colour of it all" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Things to Do Tip by iandsmith
Newcastle Things to Do: 131 reviews and 181 photos
Whilst walking though the various aviaries of Blackbutt Reserve you will see a nice selection of parrots. This is a rosella, a fairly common variety and one of the more colourful though there are several that fit into that category, the lorikeets being a notable example and they have a couple of species on display here as well.
For the budding ornithologist this is a great place to kick off your Australian tour.
More Things to Do in Newcastle (41)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Hunter Botanical Gardens
- See All Glenrock State Recreation Area
- See All Newcastle's best seafood restaurant
- See All Speaking of storms
- See All Vintage
- See All Mucking about in boats
iandsmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels