"Kew Bridge" Top 5 Page for this destination London Off The Beaten Path Tip by sue_stone
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,703 reviews and 3,058 photos
Kew Bridge is an attractive stone bridge that spans the Thames River, joining Brentford/Chiswick with Kew.
The current bridge was built in 1903. It replaced a wooden bridge that was built back in 1759.
It is a beautiful bridge, and can be admired from the Thames footpath, which is a great place for a stroll along the River.
Nearest Tube: Kew Gardens - about 10-12 minutes walk
Nearest Train: Kew Bridge - about 2 minutes walk
More Reviews (372)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels