"Paintings and Posters" Top 5 Page for this destination Art and Music Tip by jadedmuse
Art and Music, New Orleans: 16 reviews and 16 photos
What to buy: You'll find all kinds of classic JazzFest and Mardi Gras posters any and everywhere in the French Quarter. Make sure to shop a few places (they all carry similar items) before finding the best deal.
You'll also have your pick of street artists, many of whom are extremely talented.
More Shopping in New Orleans (2)
More Reviews (81)
- See All Staying in the Garden District
- See All General Information
- Ouch, my aching head....
- See All Laissez Faire Attitudes
- See All Louis Armstrong Int'l Airport - New...
- See All EMBRACE your tourist nature!
- "Betcha I can tell ya where ya got dem...
- See All Pascale's Manale
- See All Blues
- See All People Watching in the French Quarter
- See All DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!
Been to New Orleans?Share your travels with the world!
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels