"Paintings and Posters" Top 5 Page for this destination Art and Music Tip by jadedmuse
Art and Music, New Orleans: 16 reviews and 16 photos
What to buy: You'll find all kinds of classic JazzFest and Mardi Gras posters any and everywhere in the French Quarter. Make sure to shop a few places (they all carry similar items) before finding the best deal.
You'll also have your pick of street artists, many of whom are extremely talented.
Address: Chartres Street or Decatur St.
More Shopping in New Orleans (2)
More Reviews (81)
- See All Staying in the Garden District
- See All General Information
- Ouch, my aching head....
- See All Laissez Faire Attitudes
- See All Louis Armstrong Int'l Airport - New...
- See All EMBRACE your tourist nature!
- "Betcha I can tell ya where ya got dem...
- See All Pascale's Manale
- See All Blues
- See All People Watching in the French Quarter
- See All DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!
Been to New Orleans?Share your travels with the world!
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels