West Cornwall Pasty Co.: "Good option for a quick snack" West Cornwall Pasty Co. Tip by Dabs

West Cornwall Pasty Co., London: 4 reviews and 3 photos

Last visit July 2008

A good, quick option to have a snack is the West Cornwall Pasty Co. which has multiple locations in London and several other places in England. The pasties are reasonably priced at around 2-3 and are very heavy and very filling.

Favorite Dish: I usually get the cheese and bacon pasty with grated cheese, bacon, and potatoes wrapped up in a pastry jacket. Don't let the size fool you, one of the small ones always fills me up. There is a location at the High Street Kensington tube station so we stopped once for lunch on this trip and one morning I got a bacon roll for breakfast, a bit on the salty side but I really had a taste for one. I've also had their sausage rolls, puff pastry around ground sausage, very tasty.

There's another similar shop on Oxford St. near the Tottenham Court tube station, can't remember the name. Anyways, I tried a traditional steak pasty which I didn't like nearly as well as the cheese and bacon.

Address: High Street Kensington tube station
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: other locations can be found on attached website, lots of them located inside train/tube stations
Phone: +44 20 7928 6555
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Local
Website: http://www.westcornwallpasty.co.uk/

• Updated Aug 23, 2008

Comments

Dabs Visits Here Frequently!

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to London?