Brasserie Max: "Covent Garden Hotel - Central London" Top 5 Page for this destination Brasserie Max Tip by sue_stone
Brasserie Max, London: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Brasserie Max is an elegant restaurant located in the lobby of the Covent Garden Hotel, a boutique Hotel in London's west end.
It is a popular venue for pre and post theatre dinners, and for some of the celebrities that stay at the hotel.
We had a delicious 3 course meal here one night, followed by a movie in the hotels private screening room (see tip under "Off the Beaten Track").
Favorite Dish: Can't remember exactly what we ate, but remember that it was very nice.
Service was efficent and very friendly.
A great experience.
Address: 10 Monmouth Street London WC2H 9HB
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Covent Garden
Phone: 020 7806 1000
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels