"Pollution" India Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Paul2001
India Warnings and Dangers: 263 reviews and 179 photos
Yet another problem with India. It's large cities are very polluted. I remember getting off the plane in Delhi and smelling the stink of the city as soon as the door of the plane opened. I have recently read that Delhi is the most polluted city in the world. If you have any breathing difficulties then I think that you should get out of the city as soon as you can.
More Warnings and Dangers in India (3)
More Reviews (84)
- See All Mandor outside of Jodhpur
- See All Visit some of the temples with...
- See All A Good State-run Hotel in Bhopal
- See All The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- See All The Often Overlooked Kota Region
Paul2001's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels