"Check out the Hi-Tide" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Things to Do Tip by AliasGirl
Grand Cayman Things to Do: 172 reviews and 285 photos
Hi -Tide is actually a great duo that sings cover and original songs around Cayman.
They played poolside at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman almost every day. We got to know them during our week vacation and always enjoyed their sets.
We enjoyed various dinners with their live music too. Check the Hyatt Regency concierge for details on there whereabouts.
We also purchased one of their CDs, we listen to it quite often. You can pick up their CD poolside or at one of the shops located beachside at the Hyatt Regency.
By mid-week, they seemed to notice us, and I always requested 'Witchy Woman', so by the end of our week long stay, they would play it without me even asking! Awesome!
The CD is their 'Unplugged Classics 2'.
Everytime I listen to the CD, it takes me back to the Islands.
More Things to Do in Grand Cayman (3)
More Reviews (23)
- The Entire Island is Off the Beaten...
- Snorkel Gear, Beach Shoes & Coverups
- None that I could think of...
- See All Waterfront Seafood Restaurant
- Nightlife in Grand Cayman
- See All Schedule of Events
- Local Transportation in Grand Cayman
- Looking for some cheap snacks &...
- See All Great Selection of Cuban Cigars!
- Buyer Beware of Stale Cigars
- See All Stingrays and Sea Turtles
- Grand Cayman's Nicest Resort
AliasGirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Grand Cayman?Share Your Travels