"Two Rightbank Images ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by shrimp56
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
On the left is an ornate gate on the Champs-Elysees -- ironically the sign to the right says "Thai Airways" -- which I flew just a couple of months after I took this picture!
The image on the right is from the Marais -- just a small recessed fountain near part of the original city wall.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels