"Absolutely Beautiful" Duxton Hotel Perth Tip by Jenelle7

Duxton Hotel Perth, Perth: 972 reviews and 7 photos

I have stayed here three times over the last 18 months for special occasions and weddings and I have never found fault with anything. The first time we stayed in a standard room with a view and the room was beautiful as was the bathroom. They were both spotlessly clean and the mini bar was well stocked (though expensive). The other times we stayed in a club room, which was nothing short of spectacular, exactly as it appears on the website. The service at the hotel was wonderful, as I look quite young I often don't get the same service that older people do, but this hotel did not treat me any differently. There is a beautiful pool (though I have only been in winter) and if you stay in a club room (which we did) you get free drinks and canapes for two hours every night in the club lounge. There is also a free continental breakfast in the morning in the club lounge.
We ate at the restaurant and though not the nicest place we have eaten at (not the worst either), the portions are huge and the food is decent.

Unique Qualities: The view from the river view rooms is beautiful as it is from the Club Lounge. Private lifts for club lounge guests is rather nice and the location is great too. Walking distance to just about everything.

Address: 1 St. Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000