"Who buys this stuff??" Top 5 Page for this destination Souvenirs Tip by Mariajoy
Souvenirs, London: 31 reviews and 40 photos
This is a shack that has been here forever selling tourist tat - It was here when I was a child - I remember asking my dad if I could buy something and he told me then -"no-one buys that overpriced rubbish" - but obviously someone does - 'cos 30 years later it's still here.
What to buy: Well - at this place you will find all kinds of souvenirs - they probably still have mugs with "Charles and Diana" on them!!! T, shirts, hats, scarves, the list is endless. Whatever you buy will have "London" plastered all over it - just in case your friends and family might forget you've been.
What to pay: Waayyy more than it's worth!!!
Directions: Just outside Embankment tube near Cleopatras Needle.
More Reviews (326)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
- See All Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge
- See All Inside the GLA
- See All Model for a Hotel
- See All Don't leave home without these!
- Trapped on a Bus in Traffic
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels