"Trafalgar Square" Trafalgar Square Tip by joits

Trafalgar Square, London: 248 reviews and 447 photos

Trafalgar on a sunny August day
by joits

This is a really beautiful place to visit. It's definitely a must-visit or must-see for any tourist visiting London.

When I last visited, one of the things tourists or even locals liked to do was feed the pigeons. It was amazing the number of times that I visited that place that I never got pooped on by the pigeons!

Well, no need to worry about that now... most likely due to the hefty clean up bill, the city has been doing anything it can to keep pigeons away from Trafalgar. Apparently they have a trained hawk to scare the birds away and you can no longer buy seeds to feed the bird.

Nevertheless, I'm sure that its a lot cleaner now and its still Trafalgar Square.

--------------------------------------------

Updated....

Well there are stil pigeons there. Not as much as the old days but there are still a good number of them

Its a great place to rest and enjoy the atmosphere. Since you do a lot of walking, you can rest and do some people watching.

Address: Trafalgar Square, WC2
Directions: Charing Cross or Leicester Square tubes
Phone: +44 20 7983 4750
Website: https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/our-building-and-squares/trafalgar-square%20?source=vanityurl

• Updated Aug 25, 2004

Comments

joits

“The more the better I always say...”

Have you been to London?