"Read before travel to Kiris Alinda Beach Hotel" Ak-Ka Hotels Kiris Alinda Beach Tip by Roni100
Ak-Ka Hotels Kiris Alinda Beach, Antalya: 999 reviews and 0 photos
We booked 6 days at the Kiris Alina Beach hotel and 5 days at the Sheraton Voyager Antalya in July 2004.
The Sheraton is a super class hotel that provides high level of service and attention to their guests. Unfortunately unlike the Kiris Alinda Beach..
What were the problems?
1. The worst was the air-conditioning system - The hotel is saving operational costs! At daytime, from 06:00AM to 10:00PM the air-conditioning systems in the rooms are OFF as a hotel's policy!!!
Actually, to be accurate, the management is activating the room climate system from time to time for very short intervals, also at day time.
The rooms' climate control mechanism is out of use (can't be used by the guests!) the management is turning on the air-conditioning system at night (at 10:00PM) and set it to a temperature they wish.
2. Another brilliant Kiris Alinda Beach hotel idea is to provide the guests with just ONE key for the room - if you're with a partner - you should look for her/him all day long to control when he/she is at the room or out from the room.
Don't misunderstand this - the hotel DOES NOT provide a second key
3. Next invention - the beach/swimming pool - you may provided with JUST ONE towel per guest against a card you'll get from the reception at check in- if you lose the towel or not return the towel card to the reception - you are subject to penalty.
More than that - towel can be changed only two (or may be three) times a week!!
4. The hotels' standard rooms are small - about half the size of the Sheraton's Voyager Antalya standard rooms size. Similarly is the bed's size
140x190cm vs 180x200cm
5. Drinks - The All Inclusive drinks, such as the Turkish Ayran, Tomato/Orange Juice etc. are out from any reasonable level - the Ayran is just undrinkable white water, similarly the tomato juice (red water) and the Orange juice.
The beer (Efes Pilsen) and Cola (Pepsi) was OK.
Breakfast is very basic.
Dinner and lunch are fair with large selection.
Not Gourmet but you will not starve.
Address: Kemer, Antalya, Turkey
Price Comparison: about average
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels