Morizz: "Morizz: see and be seen" Morizz - CLOSED Tip by jglsongs

Morizz - CLOSED, Munich: 1 reviews and 0 photos

Morizz is known as the 'hippest gay restaurant in Munich,' but although it's 70% gay, the other 30% mixed clientele come here for the atmosphere, the food, the drinks, many, the comfortable chairs!

Favorite Dish: If you do eat here, the Thai-dominated menu is wonderful and reasonable for Munich.

Address: Klenzestrasse 43
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: nearest U-Bahn: Fraunhoferstr. and just 5 minutes from Gärtnerplatz.
Phone: 089/2-01-67-76
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Jul 31, 2004
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse



“Ich bin urlaubsreif”

Online Now


Top 5,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 1 3 1 2

Have you been to Munich?

  Share Your Travels