"Mercedes in Druskininkai" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Local Customs: 20 reviews and 20 photos
I noticed that locals prefered old German cars (especially Mercedes) than old Japanese cars. Why? Well, maybe they were less expensive, maybe they were better for loong use.
And as I know Germans used to treat their cars very seriously (prestigous) so they used to change them for new ones every say 3-5 years (quite different than say Suedes). Germany being the largest car market in Europe is forced to sell numerous used cars at lower prices. A lot of them go to more poor East which raises the prices. Well, since 1 May 2004 Lithuania is European Union member and there are no customs among EU countries, for cars as well.
There were no American cars in Druskininkai or I didn't see any.
More Local Customs in Druskininkai (19)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Polish mass media
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels