Street stalls: "Baltic amber necklace for ? 3 ?" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Shopping Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Shopping: 8 reviews and 7 photos
One woman sold these amber necklaces, on my picture from the table put at Laisves gatve (street).
What to buy: Simple and cheap jewelry made of Baltic amber ("gintaras") from bracelets to necklaces... if you like amber. It was not the best choice and the stones were of low quality when I looked closer.
Later on, during my Lithuanian trip, I found amber with insects inside but they were much more expensive, at least in Vilnius.
What to pay: Generally low and not very fixed prices. Try to bargain (preferably in... Lithuanian or Russian). Good luck :-). First price for amber necklaces was only 10 (€ 3.01; US$ 3.63; 13.82 Polish zl) or 12 Lt.
Address: Laisves gatve, Druskininkai, Lithuania
Directions: From a sqaure where is Russian Orthodox church: walk a street eastwards (Laisves gatve). Map here
More Reviews (83)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Speed limit in Druskininkai
- See All Polish mass media
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels