"Closed at all :-(" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Warnings and Dangers: 10 reviews and 10 photos
Wooden, blue structure of Russian Orthodox church looked very pretty from the outside. Unfortunatelly when I wanted to get inside I found its three doors closed. It was afternoon of business day. Well, maybe they open it on Sunday or Saturday... excuse, I have no idea.
By the way those doors, with large wooden crosses put on them, looked somewhat secret and very unique for me.
More Warnings and Dangers in Druskininkai (9)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Speed limit in Druskininkai
- See All Polish mass media
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels