"Trapped on a Bus in Traffic" Top 5 Page for this destination Tour buses Tip by Mariajoy
Tour buses, London: 17 reviews and 15 photos
Do people really enjoy these sightseeing buses? I did one years ago.... I hated it.... I kept wanting to get off and go and have a proper look at the sights. I suppose if you are not up to long treks through the city then they are ok - but otherwise - walk! You will see so much more!
Unique Suggestions: If you have to do the bus sightseeing thing - at least have some idea prior to the tour of what you are looking at. I get the impression the guide says "take a photo..........NOW!" and everyone does - without really knowing much about the sight they are seeing.
Fun Alternatives: There is a tour bus company who allow passengers to hop on and off at lots of different stops - this seems like a good idea.
The Original Tour
More Reviews (342)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
- See All Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge
- See All Inside the GLA
- See All Model for a Hotel
- See All Whitechapel Market
- See All Don't leave home without these!
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels