"Wood and a lot of glass" Top 5 Page for this destination Druskininkai Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Druskininkai Local Customs: 20 reviews and 20 photos
Typical old houses of Druskininkai were wooden and they usually had a lot of glass windows or better to say surfaces around. Just like on my picture of the house which was put at the corner of M.K. Ciurlionio gatve (# 30) and Sv. Jakubo gatve (#2).
Glass surfaces provided Druskininkai's visitors a lot of natural light which was usuful for treatment some ailments like of nervous or locomotive system. Houses had a lot of windows in many other health resorts I visited, too.
More Local Customs in Druskininkai (19)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Walk around a lake and rest :-)
- See All Polish mass media
- See All Buy this leaflet - city guide
- Weather, shoes, smile... :-)))
- See All New business architecture
- See All Did it come from Germany?
- See All Surprisingly good beer
- See All Greek salad was not Greek salad
- Music concerts and... no nightlife?
- See All Green and clean guest house
- See All Where and what to fuel up?
Been to Druskininkai?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Druskininkai?Share Your Travels