"River boats" Myanmar (Burma) Transportation Tip by cochinjew
Myanmar (Burma) Transportation: 149 reviews and 165 photos
Blessed with navigable rivers, Myanmar is a great place to spend an afternoon or a couple of days floating up or down the rivers. This one is Irrawady, the omnipresent river.
A tourist agency can organize a boat for you or you could organize one at the riverfront.. mandaly or yangon ( yangon river ) or sittway ( kaladan river)
More Transportation in Myanmar (Burma) (3)
More Reviews (37)
- See All New Airlines in Burma
- Boat travel along the Irrawarry upper...
- See All Travel Agents adding on Fees for Visa on...
- See All VISIT BURMA MYANMAR UNION OF MYANMAR ETC
- See All a few days in Burma
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels