"Alms for the Monks" Myanmar (Burma) Local Custom Tip by cochinjew
Myanmar (Burma) Local Customs: 149 reviews and 220 photos
While driving around the country, you would see people with bowls extended. as you pass some villages, there is music and there is a group of people with their bowls all ready. Very decent and there is never any pressure. In this picture, students from the University at Taunggy were asking for alms of the drivers for the monastery behind
More Local Customs in Myanmar (Burma) (5)
More Reviews (35)
- See All VISA ON ARRIVAL TO BURMA
- See All New Airlines in Burma
- Boat travel along the Irrawarry upper...
- See All Travel Agents adding on Fees for Visa on...
- See All VISIT BURMA MYANMAR UNION OF MYANMAR ETC
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels